As we are nearing the end of the first IBDP year, it’s time to look back and reflect in our progress.
- How do we see our role as advisers? Are we being useful to our students? How?
- How can we improve our effectiveness as advisers?
- Are we providing the students with good, effective feedback on their reflections?
- Are we guiding our students about how to reflect? How?
- What changes will we apply in our practice for next year?
Let’s think on answers to these questions and we will share these answers.