Another important moment from the last meeting is that I announced open the season of projects of 3 – 5 people.
- last more than a month. Countdown starts from the time you start generating the idea in the group;
- should demand intensive group work
- should make you make decisions
- should make you solve problems as they appear.
Usually the projects are school wide. But some of you has done it already in the first semester by
- opening new extracurricular clubs of interest
- holding a big event like Halloween or Winter Ball
What to do if you want to start a project?
- Find a group of people, the less you know the people, the better. Get out of your comfort zone.
- Brainstorm ideas. You can use Reflection time for that.
- Fill in the proposal on CAS’18 page.
- It’s better I have your dates earlier, because I will create the calendar of events
- You set the deadline for this